Thursday, January 29, 2009

Getting Better...

Met with three friends for lunch Tuesday. We had such a good time! Lots of laughing and catching up on each others' lives. All of us taught at the school for many years together. One gal I talk to on the phone every day, and we get together once a week. The other two I haven't seen for quite a while. Was a good time! We all vowed that we had to do it more often!

Yesterday, I baked chocolate chip cookies, did laundry, and thought about doing our taxes. The thinking comes first, then the sorting of receipts, etc. I may start the sorting in Feb. I use TurboTax to do the actual filing.

I have become a belated fan of 'NCIS'. USA network is running three episodes a day. Still haven't seen a repeat, but should be caught up on all episodes soon. WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT A GREAT SHOW IT IS??????? The characters are all so fascinating, especially Abby! The science of forensics is also intriguing. Wow, what a great show!

So I think my January 'blahs' are coming to an end.

No comments: