Saturday, November 29, 2008

Finished!

Just completed a project for a customer... Four lined valances, two sets of lined curtains, and a set of purchased drapes that she wanted trimmed to match the valances.

Making curtains is not my favorite thing to do. So much measuring, figuring out hems, rod pockets, etc. so they end up the correct length! But they are DONE! I have them all out on my screened-in porch now, airing out any cigarette smoke that might have lingered in the fabric. (Although she said it didn't matter if I smoked!) Hmmmm.....

Now on to other projects. Received a new book in the mail from 'Seeing Hands' (see side bar). This one is titled "Fast Food Nation". 364 pages, not including the index. So that will keep me busy for a while!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: