Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I Am Thankful for ------

  1. God's love and forgiveness
  2. My loving family-husband Dale, son Colin, daughter Stacy. My brother, sister-in-law, and niece. I can always count on all of them for love and support.
  3. Our beautiful home in the midst of 8 1/2 acres of forest
  4. Being able to have a home-sewing business that keeps me busy, challenged, and provides a supplemental income
  5. Being able to live in a free country
  6. A year of relatively good health (considering our ages...)
  7. The opportunity to 'give back' (see side bar)
  8. My wonderful new puppy, Maynard. She has brought so much joy to all of us!
  9. Friends young and old, online and in person
  10. And so many more things.... Thank you, Lord for all your blessings

1 comment:

Sue said...

I think we should all make lists like these much more often. :)