Saturday, October 27, 2007

Cold Tonight!

Pull out the warm blankets, it's supposed to be really cold tonight, temps down to 22!!!!!

I usually don't mind the colder temperatures of fall and winter. I suppose because I'm usually pretty busy, moving around a lot, and I have several layers of fat to keep me warm!

However, this fall I'm feeling cooler than I normally do. I'm chalking it up to being older and recovering from surgery (therefore not moving around as much). So I find myself putting on warmer clothing, throwing a blanket over my legs when I have to do my resting three times a day, and actually turning up the thermostat! My husband and son will testify that that is VERY unusual for me!

Well, it's time for me to get to bed. I have a warm little dog who sleeps with me, tight up against me. A dog's normal body temperature is 101 degrees, so it's like having a little furry heating pad all night long!

No comments: