Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Busy, busy, busy...

I actually feel as if I accomplished a lot today. Made a trip into town to deliver some completed sewing, and pick up another batch that needs doing. Picked up prescriptions at the drug store, then went to grocery store for a few things. Still TONS of vacationers in town, AND in the grocery store! So even though I had a small list, it took forever to get around the store! My knee was SO sore!

Did two loads of laundry, gave Dale and Colin haircuts, trimmed Maynard's toenails, answered emails, did a search of the internet for images of a Polish Santa for a customer who wants me to make an outfit for a Santa doll. Washed two batches of dishes, emptied wastebaskets, tried to take a nap but couldn't fall asleep.

I hope I'm so tired tonight that I can sleep, sleep, sleep!

And that was MY day!

No comments: