Sunday, November 08, 2009

Break Over, Now I Have a Bone to Pick!!!

Why do people send other people 'forwards' that have nothing whatsoever to do with anything real????? Why do they send any at all?

Yes, I'm guilty of passing on a FEW... but only those that seem to have merit, those that I have checked out at Snopes.com, and I pass them on to a very few select friends. So there!

I guess what my point is --- how gullible, ignorant, uninformed do people think I am??? Most of the people who send me this crap are supposed to KNOW who I am, right? They know I'm a college graduate, retired teacher, voracious reader, and keep up on local, state, and world news. So why is it necessary for them to hurl a bunch of non-essential, bias-laden, facts-unchecked piece of CRAPOLA?

I have a spam filter on my email that catches over FOUR HUNDRED bogus emails a day. Do I have to start adding some of these supposed friends, and uninformed people to my 'spam' list?

OK, now you can talk among yourselves and get back to me with some solutions.

No comments: