Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sorry, sorry, sorry...

OK, I've turned into one of those bloggers who complains when others don't update, and look what's happened to me.... sorry, sorry, sorry.

Not that I have hundreds of readers who are waiting with bated breath for my next post... Far from it. But I do expect the writers of blogs I read to post more often than I do! Shame on me!

The temp has reached 70 degrees today. That's not very warm for many people, but I am sitting here sweating. It's not pretty, folks! I'm a BIG sweater! I come from big sweaters, both my dad and mom carried cloth handkerchiefs to wipe their faces when they were working during warm weather.

One of the first things our son noticed about his grandpa was him sweating as he worked on a project. "Gacca," he said, "Your skin is leaking!" Yes, he called his grandfather, 'Gacca'. He could SAY 'grandfather', but used his own term till he was in kindergarten.

I'm rambling, aren't I? Sorry.

No comments: