Saturday, May 16, 2009

Baaaaaad Blogger....


I just realized this morning that it had been over 2 weeks since I posted anything on here. Have I been really busy? Yes. Have I had anything interesting to blog about? No. Am I still reading other blogs? Yes. Do I comment? Yes.

So what is my point, you ask? Well, I am going to try to post on a more regular basis. Most of my posts seem to be showing what I have made. That is important to me, but probably pretty boring to anyone else. However, I like to keep a record of some of the projects I do. So there!

This past week was so nice, sunny and warm. Seemed as if spring was really here at last. So yesterday, Dale and Colin helped me take down the living room drapes so I could wash them, then we all washed windows. It's amazing how much nicer it is to look out through clean windows!

For Mother's Day, I received two hummingbird feeders. They are now filled with sugar water, and hanging on the arch that Dale and Colin made for my birthday a couple years ago. We hung the old one on the other side of the house along with the oriole feeder. Apparently, both varieties of birds were already here just waiting for some juice! They have been so busy at all four feeders!

The gold finches are back, also. So there is a lot of color around here. I love to watch them.

Well, that is all the news for this post. Maybe I'm not such a bad blogger after all....

No comments: