Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Revelation...

Way back when I was in college (the first time), I voted for the first Roman Catholic president - John Kennedy. My roommate was appalled... she said the country would collapse!

Now I voted for the first black president. I love the fact that our country is finally realizing that we are a multi-cultural nation. I truly believe that Mr. Obama's presidency will give many young people in this country a better view of what is possible for them.

God bless America!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel so proud to be an American right now and so glad Obama won the election; he had my vote and support. Congratulations Mr. Obama. And, like you said, God bless America.

Jessie said...

HURRAY FOR OBAMA!!! :)

Berne said...

Bless us indeed! What a huge historic step. Go Obama!