Thursday, October 02, 2008

My Head Hurts...

I decided to watch the debate between Biden and Palin tonight.... I had seen the U-Tube snippets of Palin and I had to see if she had ANYTHING intelligent to say.

The debate isn't over yet, but I'm impressed with the knowledge that BOTH candidates SEEM to have about our country and world situations.

But I am also sewing while I watch and listen, and my head hurts.

I just pray that whoever is elected to be the leaders of our country will be guided by a higher power to lead us into PEACE...

I come from generations of men and women who fought in the Civil War, WWI, WWII, Korean War, Vietnam War, and the Cuban Missile Crisis. Classmates and friends of my daughter (who spent 6 years in the Navy) are right now serving in Iraq.

There has to be a time when we no longer watch our sons and daughters go away to 'fight for peace'. Let us all pray very diligently that that time will come very, very soon....

No comments: