Monday, October 06, 2008

I'm NOT an angel!!!

Our daughter sent a package with four 'doggie' T-shirts for Maynard. Although it was something totally new, she did let us put this one on her, but questioned the process. Clothing for dogs? Puleeezze! And what does it say on the back? Who says I'm an angel? Don't you people even KNOW me????


I really don't think this is a good look for me... Maybe if you would give me a haircut, I could look in the mirror and see just what I look like! And WINGS? Do you think I should FLY???

OK, that's enough of that. I'm out of here!!!

3 comments:

Bianca Campos said...

Hello Sharon!
i'm Bianca from Brazil! nice to meet you!
it's the first time i see your blog and i guess it very cool...
you dog is very cute...
=)
were you teacher about what?
(my mom is teacher too)

So long!

Bianca Campos said...

=)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just love her - so darn cute. The wings crack me up.