Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Puppy Teeth and Haircuts...

Yes, Maynard lost MORE teeth! I believe there is only one loose puppy tooth left to come out. What a little trooper!

She continues to be fun, loving and ASKS to go outside to do her 'duty'! What more can you ask of a new puppy?

I've already given her one haircut, and tomorrow morning (when it is cool), I will do some trimming around her face, neck and feet. I'm planning to do it outside on the deck. The last time I did it in the bathroom, and WOW! Talk about millions of little black hairs to clean up!!! I'm so used to trimming poodles, and their fur sort of sticks together, all curly and all. But Maynard is half Cocker Spaniel, and even though she has some curl to her hair, it is mainly silky, and flies all over when you cut it!

I will try to get a picture of her when I complete the new 'do'.

No comments: