Saturday, May 03, 2008

A New Puppy!!!



I stopped at Barking Moon in downtown Walker today. Mike, the owner, had let me know that a family was going to have a litter of five cockapoos at the store today. I was just going to LOOK. This was the only female, and when I picked her up, she nuzzled into my neck, then pulled her head back to look me in the face, and started licking my chin. I was hooked!

She follows me around, has only had one accident on the floor, and plays with an old sock. She loves to sit in my lap, and even took a nap with me this afternoon.

Haven't picked out a name yet. Any suggestions? EDIT: We named her Raven!

4 comments:

nrlaumei said...

OOOOOHHH!!!! Those eyes! She's beautiful, Sharon, and I can just see all the love she has in store for you. What a sweetie . . . I can't wait until the day I can get a dog! Post more pictures soon! :)

GreenishLady said...

Oh, Welcome to Raven. I'm so happy for you that you've found a new friend, and such a beautiful one at that. I've just heard that my Sister-in-law's planning to begin breeding cockapoos. Now how will I be able to resist? Too gorgeous!

Berne said...

What a darling little dog, Sharon!

Aspen said...

Eeeeeeeee! Puppy! So cute!

I'm happy for ya. How does she get along with Tiny?