Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Thank you!

Thank you all for your kind words about Sony. It is getting a little easier each day.

I try to stay pretty busy, however, I still find myself turning to look for her, expecting her to be right at my side as she always was. The crying hasn't stopped, but I have longer periods of time between the tears now.

It helps to tell myself that she lived a very long life, and was only ill for the last couple of weeks. I have so many wonderful memories of her before the illness. She was a happy, loving, and very active little dog. And she will always have a special place in my heart.

At the moment, I try hard not to think of her as often, so I won't start crying again...like right now...

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Oh, Sharon. I am so sorry to hear about Sony. Big hugs to you...lots of them.
love,
jessie

GreenishLady said...

Hoping you are feeling even a little bit better. But when the tears come, it's no harm to allow them to flow either. You've had a great loss. Thinking of you often.

Anonymous said...

Just letting you know that I am thinking about you during this difficult time.