Saturday, February 09, 2008

Happy Bride! and Weather...

Well, the bride-to-be was very happy with her dress! Always makes me feel so good to know that a bride will feel good on her special day!

On another note, we are currently experiencing a COLD, WINDY day! It was snowing this morning, but only got about an inch. Then the sun came out and the wind picked up. Wind chills are -40 and -50 degrees.

Sometimes I really miss the time we lived in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. (My husband was in the Navy and attached to the Base Police Force there). We were there for four years, and the temperature never varied more than two or three degrees. It was always around 80 degrees, usually sunny. I was SO tanned and my hair had bleached out so much when we left there, that my own mother didn't recognize me at first!

No comments: