Friday, February 08, 2008

Decisions...

After weeks, (ok ... months) of not having much to do except going to dr. and therapy appointments, now I actually have a CONFLICT tomorrow! I have been making quilts for 'Project Linus' for over a year, and tomorrow is the local chapter's annual 'Blanket Day' in Bemidji. It is an opportunity for all of the 'blanketeers', as they call us, to meet each other, work on some blankets, have lunch, etc.

But... I also have a sewing customer who only has tomorrow to come for her last fitting for her wedding gown! She is coming from Brainerd. So what can I do? I need to be here for her!

I know that isn't a HUGE conflict, but it bothers me that I won't be able to do both.

In other news, I saw my massage therapist again today. That woman is amazing! She worked on the same pressure points in my leg, and this time it didn't hurt! She said it was because the 'pent-up energy' is now able to move through the knee. I know, it sounds weird, but I have learned over the years, that this woman knows her stuff! She is sort of like an acupuncturist, hypnotist, masseuse, and guru all rolled into one! Her appointment book is always full! You need to make appointments far ahead of time in order to get a spot!

I look at it this way, whatever works well, that's what I will do. I'm tired of being in pain and not being able to do what I want to.

2 comments:

Loralee Choate said...

Just reading this makes me want to go get a massage.

Sigh.

daringtowrite said...

Hope the pain is fading!