Saturday, February 02, 2008

Bad Blogger!

I admit it. I am a bad blogger! I love to read the blogs of others, and am disappointed when they are not updated regularly. So what do I do? I neglect my own blog. When I do post, it's to complain about my knee.

What can I say? I don't have a very interesting life apparently. Every once in a while I will get an absolutely wonderful idea for a post. I can see it in my mind. I know people would be interested, entertained, and glad that they stopped by my blog! Am I ever at the computer when I get these ideas? Of course not! I am driving, or shopping, or washing dishes, or doing laundry. I swear to myself that I will remember these wonderful ideas. But I don't.

So should I quit blogging?

4 comments:

Loralee Choate said...

Oh, it is just the ebb and flow of the blogging world, Sharon.

I love reading your blog. My blogging world has exploded so I am not as diligent a commenter as I used to be, but I ALWAYS read and enjoy reading about you, your garden, your sewing, the deer, your adorably devoted son and that husband of yours that can do EVERYTHING!

Sharon said...

Thanks, Loralee...

Aspen said...

Could you quit blogging?

I don't think I could. I need it. It's my fix.

I kind of have the opposite problem of you. I have a hard time getting around to other people's blogs. It's not that I'm not curious about what they're up to... it's more of a time factor. I'm stressing so much about my paper and it's SO freaking easy for me to get lost online that I have to limit my online time these days.

But yeah... I find myself going - Oooh "Bloggable Moment!" every once in a while. I know Aya used to be the same way.

I say keep with it! If nothing else it's a great place to vent and to share happy times. Plus, it's the only way I know what you're up to!

Anonymous said...

I Also doubt I could quit