Monday, December 17, 2007

I'm Done Complaining Now...

At least for now... there may be another day when I have to 'vent' about my stupid knee, so you are not off the hook yet.

We are counting down the days until my husband retires...Dec. 24th!!! He has been working steadily since he was 16 years old. He just turned 65 last week. He has always been an excellent provider and gets up and goes to work even when he doesn't feel well. It takes a pretty serious medical condition for him to stay home!

I'm looking forward to having him around more, doing things together, etc.

I pray that his health will improve once he doesn't have to endure the stress of his job any more!

2 comments:

Loralee Choate said...

I can see both of you being very happy in your retirement and getting to work side-by-side on projects around your home and community.

Congrats on many years of hard work. I'm sure they were very appreciated.

Berlinbound said...

Thank you for your recent visit and thoughtful comment - I appreciate the time.

And congratulations to you and your husband on this milestone in your lives. It is quite an accomplishment, something to feel good about at night when the rest of the world is at bay.