Thursday, November 01, 2007

Slowly, slowly she heals...

Each day has its ups and downs. But as I look back, I can see that I have made a little progress:

  • I can walk for short distances without the walker.
  • Pain pills are only needed 2 or 3 times a day, instead of four.
  • Can do my exercises without crying (still hurts but not as bad)
  • Was able to cook supper last night all by myself!
  • Can sew for longer periods of time
Negatives still bother me:
  • Still difficult to sleep more than 2 or 3 hours at a time
  • Can't wrap the ACE bandage on my leg myself
  • Not able to take showers yet. (I hate sponge baths!)
  • Can't drive yet
  • Incision looks like crap!

2 comments:

Berne said...

Glad to hear the recovery is progressing!

Sharon said...

Berne- Yes, I have to focus on the positives!