Saturday, October 13, 2007

Frustration...

Before my surgery, my sewing machine died...completely! I bought a new one. A Janome Memorycraft 11000. This is a top-of-the-line machine. It embroiders, too. All computerized, touch-button operations. Absolutely wonderful machine.

While I am recovering from my surgery, there is not much I can do except sew. I'm trying to complete two Halloween costumes for a customer. Last night the machine refused to cooperate. Thread tangled...cannot for the life of me get it threaded correctly and working again!

Is it my pain medication? Is the machine a dud? Help!!!!!

I have called the dealer, but he is out of town, attending a funeral. His assistant will work with me over the phone, but I need some time to try again by myself.

Cross your fingers...

2 comments:

Berne said...

Good luck getting it working!

daringtowrite said...

Sounds like the computer I just recycled. "Loving what is" can be a challenge, can't it? Luckily Hallowe'en is more than a couple of weeks. Hope you're remembering not to stomp your feet with your frustration ;). I'm looking forward to reading about your walks when you're able to take them again. No rush. Heal well. I'll be back.