Thursday, April 14, 2011

So Sad...

My name is Sharon and I'm hooked on facebook. I admit it. I need help!

Don't get me wrong, I love facebook! I have been able to connect with SO many friends and family that I just don't get to see anymore. It's wonderful!

But, you knew there would be a 'but' right?, I spend TOO much time on facebook! I need to get busy with some other things. Like spring cleaning!!!!! Especially my sewing room! Lint, bits of thread, dirty windows and walls, shelves bulging with fabric shoved here and there, my desk piled with things that need to be filed, (yes, I have a filing cabinet right next to the desk). Let's face it folks, the rest of the house may look fine, but my sewing room is in sad shape!

I have neglected this blog because of facebook! I don't read other people's blogs as much as I used to...

My spring resolution is to #1- clean my sewing room thoroughly!

Check back later for an update if you dare...

No comments: