Monday, December 07, 2009

Pain and Age...

I'm sitting here tonight, watching TV, playing a game on my computer. Wondering if I will wake up with tremendous pain tomorrow morning as I did this morning. I want to go to class tomorrow. Will be my last chance. Thursday is the last class of the semester, and I have a drs. appointment...

Friday is my husband's birthday, and I have a really nice gift for him. Just hope he likes it. He told me today he doesn't want a cake. My reply? 'But what if I want to make you one?' No answer. I think he's depressed about this birthday for some reason. I don't blame him, really. I'm three months older than he is, and turning 67 really bothered me... still does! 67 seems SO much closer to 70 than 66 did!

My father died of a heart attack when he was 64. My mother lived to be 83. But who knows? Maybe I will live to be 100 and my husband will still be with me. Maybe won't know who we are, but hey. what the heck!

No comments: