Thursday, October 22, 2009

Maynard...

I have decided that our little Maynard does not realize that she is a dog. She absolutely freaked out when Aspen came to visit and brought Kaylee with her. Poor Kaylee, she had to stay in the car because Maynard was so nasty! She wouldn't stop barking at her!

Now we have a neighborhood dog who wanders into our yard, and Maynard simply goes ballistic!! Maynard will look out the patio door and survey our front yard for any sign of this intruder. If she sees him on the road, she starts growling!

When I was taking out the garbage the other day, I had Maynard with me on a long leash. Well, that stupid dog showed up.... and Maynard went nuts. She whipped around on the leash, knocking over the garbage can, and almost knocked me over! I was SO sore that night! Twice, I've called the people who own her and asked them to please tie her up, or keep her inside!

No comments: