Thursday, March 05, 2009

SICKER!!!

Yesterday, I thought the worst was over. Felt much better, got a lot of things done around the house, then last night.... worse... this morning, worse... My husband took me in to the clinic.

I love it when the dr. doesn't really give a name to what you have. 'Yes, you have a throat infection, and there is congestion in your lungs, and oh yes, you have a massive ear infection.'

The up side? My blood pressure was down in the normal range for the first time in a long time! I told her that must be because I'm sick. But no, she said a person's blood pressure is usually higher when they are sick. So that was the good news.

So I'm here at home with antibiotics, ear drops, throat spray, cough medicine, and drinking lots of liquids. But MAN does it ever hurt to swallow!

No comments: