Thursday, June 19, 2008

Lunch With a Very Special Friend...

Today was the day! Aspen and I had lunch together at Perkins. It was SO nice to sit and relax with her, talk about her new job, her kitty, moving... but it was also very sad. I don't know when I will see her again.

I know we will definitely keep in touch via blogs and email, but even though I'm sad about her moving so far away, I know that it is a great opportunity for her. She will be closer to her parents also.

Best of luck to you, Aspen! You are beginning a new chapter in a wonderful life!

3 comments:

Loralee Choate said...

It's hard to believe that she is done already! Time FLYS.

I agree with you about getting to meet people in person. It is so much better than just emailing and phoning.

Loralee Choate said...

Wow. Pardon the hideous grammar error. I obviously need to go get some sleep!

Aspen said...

*smile*

I'm really glad we were able to get together!

*HUUUUUUGS*