Stayed busy today doing things indoors such as:
- Laundry, just two loads
- Did breakfast dishes (made oatmeal... the ONLY cereal for subzero weather!)
- Started sorting through some old photo albums to give pictures to my brother and my cousin. Have lots of albums to go through yet... but it's a start.
- Cleaned out two drawers in my desk. Filled a wastebasket with crap from said drawers!
- Started packing away several shelves of books, collected notebooks, albums, etc. to make room for the new BAR my husband and son are building in the basement. They bought a used refrigerator on Friday, and sent for a kit to install a 'Beer Keg Dispenser' in it. Other than clearing off the shelves that they have to remove for the project, I am staying out of their way!
- Since I was up all last night with pain, I took two naps today. Yes, TWO! But as the saying goes, "I feel MUCH better now!"
- Worked on editing a book for 'Seeing Hands'. This is 'Freedom Train', the story of Harriet Tubman. MAN, what a courageous woman!!!
- Read and commented on several favorite blogs (see my sidebar)